Monday, August 25, 2014

La Mia Bella Casa Launch Party!



I’m so excited!

Because I'm FINALLY able to show you some of the cool work that I’ve been doing for luxury online homewares brand La Mia Bella Casa this year.

Sarah Arbiter, the mastermind behind the brand, and I met in a funny, almost serendipitous way a few months back { snoop on her blog for more details ;) } and before I knew it I was her official lifestyle photographer! And a wonderful collaboration was born.

The La Mia Bella Casa website went live a few weeks ago now, and I popped up to the Gold Coast for the launch party. A beautiful event, none the less. Sarah has sublime taste and is building an amazing reputation for luxury home furnishings, all of which are now available in her online store.

I’ll be posting photos from both her linen table-wear and bed linen ranges over the next few weeks. And I hope you like them as much as I do!

But until then, champagne anyone...? #yesplease




Do you love your home? Tell me your favourite thing about it! 

Amber. XO


Fb Comments
1 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

1 comment :

  1. You are such an amazing photographer, I love these pics. Also love her website and gorgeous home decor x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...