Thursday, August 14, 2014

Brown Rice Stir-Fry | Healthy Lunch Idea #2


Helloooooo Lunch-Eaters!

My 2nd Healthy Lunch Idea is ready :)
BROWN RICE + QUINOA STIRFRIED
IN COCONUT OIL WITH KALE, PEAS,
AND ROAST PUMPKIN. YUM. 
And it's another brown rice + quinoa one { this combo is my new fave thing; I cook twice what I need if I make it for dinner so that I have a stash of pre-cooked protein-punch in the fridge for lunches! }

Last week I shared a salad, but this week it's something for the chillier days: a very quick stir-fry.

Kale is such a great thing. I buy a big bunch each week and appreciate its versatility. Eat it raw - or wash, chop and pop it in a pan with a little coconut oil for a few minutes, season { I added some Tamari which is a gluten free soy sauce alternative if you haven't heard of it before }, and eat! Or toss in some more veggies plus your rice mix, and you have a warming, wholesome lunch FEAST :)

What are your fave healthy lunch ideas? 
Amber. XO

p.s. I think I made it all a bit unnecessarily complicated last week. { Lol. Never ;) } so have decided to set this up as a LINK-UP! Add your link below. I'd love to see your food files :D








Fb Comments
2 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

2 comments :

  1. This looks delicious, I can't wait to try it :) I also co-host a weekly recipe linky party each friday, we'd love you to join us! My site is http://www.createbakemake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren!
      Thanks so much for jumping on board <3 I've just added a link to your Friday Party too. Yay! Amber. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...