Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello


Hello. I haven't vanished into thin air ;)

I've just been distracted with work and school and parenting and the house and travel planning and trying to be a good friend and family member along the way. That.

You know what it's like.

I haven't even been using my camera much! Well, at least not my SLR to be more precise. My iPhone is always on the go (I regularly upload pix onto my facebook page - please pop over and say hello if you haven't already done so!). I did however, take some photos at the beach recently - trying to savour the winter sunshine - I just haven't found the time to blog them yet. Except this one obviously *smile*. Maybe I'll post the others in the next few days. Oui?

How's the change of season treating you in your part of the world? Amber.x




0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...