Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yay! 100 "google" followers :)

Awww, someone - Kara from Rockin' Granola in fact ;) - just became my 100th follower. That's a nice little surprise before bed! Thanks Kara.

On that note - a huge thank you to all of my lovely blog followers... U rock.
Wishing everyone a good night. & sweet dreams. xoxo

p.s. by the way... i just wanted to mention how happy the front of my fridge makes me :)
Anyone else wanna share theirs with the world too? Maybe we could even have Fridge Fridays...?! x



Fb Comments
1 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

1 comment :

  1. Awww, thanks for the kind mention. And how cool to be lucky #100 :-)

    Your fridge is WONDERFUL! That would make me pretty happy, too.

    Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...