Saturday, April 23, 2011

More rainbow dying...


It seemed a waste to just tip all of our glasses of beautiful egg-colouring away!

They sat on my bench for a day until Hug & I got inspired to use them in a different way. I gave him a length of white fabric, showed him how to dip the red & left him to it. Minutes later we had a beautiful rainbow cloth drying in the wind.


There was some serious mixing of colours after that! Scientific experiments & all sorts of concoctions made until we were left with a big bucket of murky black water sitting on the back deck. Lol.

Fb Comments
3 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

3 comments :

  1. This looks as beautiful as your eggs - you're really living up to your title, rainbow mama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely ladies :) I hope you found Easter as magical as we did. My boys are back to school this morning & I miss them so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - pretty!
    Looks like you have been very busy :)
    love Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...