Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yummy AND healthy!

For the first time in my adult life my weight has been creeping up on me! I know they say that about the 30's... and... hmmmmmph!, it seems to be true ;(

It's only a few kilos but I'd rather they weren't there!

I loved breastfeeding. Both of my boys breastfeed until roughly 18 months (I read a really interesting post about Maria Montessori & AP yesterday and wanted to link to it here but can't find it for the life of me. Nuts.) - anyway - the point is... that I found breastfeeding was not only a wonderful bonding experience - it also kept the weight off! Twice the fun ;)

So... now I've decided to be more conscious about my eating. I'm vegetarian & love f + v but I am also fond of chocolate & other yummy things. We've been doing lots of baking which doesn't help, either!

This was the delicious lunch that my kind man whipped up for today. Yum! What a guy.

What yummy but healthy meals have you been making recently?


Fb Comments
1 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

1 comment :

  1. I am looking forward to the ideas you get here!
    I find it very difficult to think of healthy things to make. It is also much harder to find time to exercise having 2 little ones!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...