Monday, February 23, 2009

A secret garden

This little "garden" has been a favourite activity for both of my boys. 

I was given the pebbles and cactus candles as a set from a sweet friend years ago but I never quite knew what to do with it & it sat unopened up on the top shelf of our pantry... until I was sorting out the cupboard & Hug spotted it.

He knew exactly what to do with it. He unwrapped it & collected a flat basket & immediately created a little garden & set it on the coffee table. As soon as Lovely saw it he wanted to recreate it... & then Hug... & then Lovely...

After a few weeks it stopped being rearranged so I've packed it up & stored it with my Montessori activities to be brought out again soon.

It's an especially nice activity because they are actually creating something for the whole family to enjoy & appreciate. 


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...