Friday, February 20, 2009

Practical Life | Pouring (and drinking :)





A Practical Life Pouring Tray that I put in our new Montessori cabinet has been Lovely's favourite work so far. 

I included a small sponge as well after taking that first photo of the tray set up and still didn't imagine how much spillage there would be (particularly as it's such a tiny funnel) so I've also shown him how to peg up the blue cloth to dry & find a new clean & dry one in the drawer  so that he can replace it before it goes back on the shelf. He's also working on washing the bottle and straw when he's finished too.  Cheers :)


Fb Comments
4 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

4 comments :

  1. What a fun activity! I like that your funnel has a handle - I could use one of those! Also, thanks so much for the style complement! I've been admiring yours since I first visited your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the drinking part of this - i hadn't thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why he loves it so much I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to set up something like this with my youngest. My older son gets his own drinks now and I think his little brother is feeling a bit left out. This would be good practice for him without me worrying about him spilling an entire container of juice or milk. Thank you for the idea! Oh, and I love the movable letters. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...