Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Christmas trip

We were blessed to be able to take a family holiday over Christmas. Here are some of the highlights...

Playing with the puppies at Poppa Johns house. 

Awww, sweet :)

Flying!

Getting a new camera! T bought me a new camera, for my birthday (34), to replace my one which died a few months back - & I love it.  It's not an SLR (one day! :) but it's 10 megapixel & has some great features. T took this lovely photo with the brilliant macro function. I'm so obsessed with macro ;)

More playing with the camera.

And playing with cousins!

Pony rides. 

And seeing Santa - in a variety of interesting locations!

Santa riding a bike behind a sleigh pulled by huskies.

Christmas Day! Here's Hug playing with the felt fishing game I made. 

Playing on the beach on Christmas afternoon (I love this photo:)

A trip to the buddhist temple...

Where Lovely made a new friend.

And stopping for cherries on the way home. Yum! Ahhh, summer.



0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...