Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aloha!

Aloha {Hello. Affection, Love, Peace}.

I'm back in the 'world' again :) I just decided today to get out there again so here I am! I have actually still been blogging so please feel free to scroll back through the archives. 

We've done some fun Kandinsky artist baskets (here & here ), hung out at the beach, read favourite books (like this one), created some Montessori-inspired activities & learnt more, mused about *balance* , got crafty, and ate gingerbread men :) And more.

If  you find something you enjoy please leave a comment & say aloha!

{This image is from my greetings card range. I'm hoping - fingers crossed - to get my etsy store up and running sometime *soon* !}


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...